Support the Foundation for Jewish Culture
Celebrate the New Year with the Foundation for Jewish Culture and its grantees, and experience the richness of thought-provoking performance, music, art, and film:
- Six Points Fellows—emerging artists creating new work with Jewish themes—are taking NYC by storm this fall with performances of the rock opera A Kaddish for Bernie Madoff at Joe’s Pub, the multimedia dance performance Makom at La Mama, the experimental chamber opera Storm and Stress at Roulette, & more.
- Our films are racking up awards and frequent flier miles. Crime after Crime is up for a2012 Humanitas Non-Fiction award, & Numbered makes the rounds in the US after accumulating accolades in Israel.
- Audiences in five cities across the US will get to experience extraordinary violinist Alicia Svigals’ New Jewish Culture Network music commission which brings the classic silent film The Yellow Ticket back to life.
Young Jews especially see culture as crucial to their identity, yet only 1% of American Jewish giving supports it. If you believe that high-quality culture has real value to our community now and to future generations, please help us continue to fund it. Make a secure online donation now!
Limited-editing tote bag design by LA 6PTS Fellow Will Deutsch
- $1,000+: A signed, limited-edition print by 2011 American Academy in Jerusalem visual arts fellow Lynne Avadenka.
- $500+: A limited-edition tote bag designed by LA Six Points Fellow Will Deutsch, plus a copy of Judith Brit Ingber’s beautiful new book, Seeing Israeli and Jewish Dance.
- $360+: “Bag with Swag” containing a selection of Foundation for Jewish Culture grantees’ best music, film, and books.
- $180+: A limited-edition tote bag plus a copy of our most recent Goldberg Prize winning book, Boxer, Beetle, by Ned Beauman.
- $100+: A limited-edition tote bag plus the DVD The Pianist.
- $54+: A limited-edition tote bag.
Prefer to give by phone? Call Development Manager Marcie Kaufman at 212.629.0500 x215.